THE MEANINGFUL MEDITATION COURSE
for wellbeing and spiritual growth
6 weeks 28th Sept - 9th Nov
Wednesdays 7.30-9.00 PM online
Are you wanting the spiritual element as well as stress reduction?
If you have faith or simply want to explore the Christian faith then this course will offer you the space to connect with self and God in a gentle and accessible way.
The 6 Week Meaningful Course will
help de-stress and deepen your spirituality
offer experiences of peace, self-acceptance, connection, help, hope and love
help you explore Christian spirituality in a way that is non-judgemental and accessible
offer an experience of Divine Presence in a way that relates to your everyday life
give you a safe and friendly space to learn and discuss in a group
engage you in secular and spiritual meditation techniques
The course covers:
Week 1 - Knowing Peace
Week 2 - Transforming Loneliness
Week 3 - Growing in Self-acceptance
Week 4 - Experiencing Love
Week 5 - Help in Challenge
Week 6 - Finding Hope
Each session will employ meditation techniques (secular mindfulness, visualisation, somatic meditations) and spiritual practices (drawn from the Christian Contemplative Tradition) as well as reflection, discussion and journalling.
Just show up as you with openness and expectation. All are welcome.
When? 28 Sept - 9 Nov Wednesdays 7.30-9.00 pm, (excl 26 Oct)
Price: £95 (Concessions available)
email to book on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Recent Comments
- "It's fabulous to be guided and to journey with others" - M
- "It's very different to reading about how to do meditation and I have definitely felt an air of peace at work." - K
- "This course gave me a sense of peace and hope which I needed. It made me realise that I must be loved to still exist and that I am not alone!." - L.
- "I have gained insights, learned to meditate and loved journeying with others" - R
As the meditation course progressed, I went from recognising I should be doing it to really wanting to practice it daily. Im really enjoying the journey! - E.
- "My awareness of God and the spiritual side of life moved from 5/10 to 10/10 by the end of the course." - K.
- "I started with a deep personal faith going back years but needed an invitation and reminder to sit in the presence of God which this course helped to encourage at a difficult time for me. This weekly slot provided a very peaceful space in my week that helped me manage a busy work-life load. Thanks Olivia, I really appreciated this opportunity and the sensitive way in which you ran the sessions." - N.