Building Resilience Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This Course is for:
- Anyone who is under pressure from life's challenges (work pressures, relational pressues, coronavirus related) and who want to find strength to face life's challenges.
This Course will:
- Teach you how to experience inner peace despite the challenge
- Build an inner strength within you so that you become resilient in the face of challenge
- Help restore hope in your life
- Give you tools to lower your stress levels
- Teach you how to meditate (beginners and experienced alike will benefit).
- Enable you to cope well in times of challenge
This Course offers:
- x6 50 min Online Group classes. (These will be recorded to do in your own time if you can't make the classes)
- Classes will use guided meditations, teaching and reflection on peace, gratitude, strength and hope.
- Space to develop your own spirituality
- Weekly email with recording of guided meditations to keep for future use.
- Weekly homework (optional) to practice growing in resilience.
Friday mornings live (or receive recorded class) 9:00-9:50 am
11, 18, 25 September
2, 9, 16 October
Course costs - £65
What others have to say:
"My life is so much calmer and familly relationships have been so much more positive since doing Olivia's classes in lockdown." V.
"Olivia's meditation really impacted my homelife, improving my family relationships as it made me a calmer and more positive person." P.
- Building Resilience Course£65£650£0